Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 8 G 18 MPH
- Dewpoint42°F (6°C)
- Wind Chill37°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
GERBER RESERVOIR (GRBO3)
Lat: 42.205972°N Lon: 121.138056°W Elev: 4950ft.
10 Miles SSW Silver Lake OR
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Showers. Low around 32. West northwest wind around 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Monday Showers likely, with thunderstorms also possible after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 42. Light and variable wind becoming west 15 to 20 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 29 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25. North northeast wind 15 to 20 mph decreasing to 5 to 10 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 29 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 45. East northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25. Southeast wind around 8 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern and Eastern Klamath County and Western Lake County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE