Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedENE 6 G 12 MPH
- Dewpoint22°F (-6°C)
- Wind Chill31°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 43.320833°N Lon: 122.106667°W Elev: 4834ft.
4 Miles SSE Chemult OR
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 15. East wind 6 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 50. Southeast wind 6 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22. Southwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 55. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24. West northwest wind 6 to 11 mph becoming light west in the evening.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 53.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern and Eastern Klamath County and Western Lake County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE