Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 0 G 2 MPH
- Barometer30.40 in
- Dewpoint23°F (-5°C)
Current conditions at
YACHTS Yachats (AS531)
Lat: 44.34289 Lon: -124.09211 Elev: 82ft.
9 Miles S Yachats OR
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 20. East wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36. Northeast wind around 7 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. East northeast wind around 7 mph.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 41. East wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Monday Night A slight chance of rain between 10pm and 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. East wind 3 to 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tuesday A 20 percent chance of showers after 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Wednesday A slight chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 46.
- Wednesday Night A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Thursday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 49.
- Thursday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Friday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 49.
- Friday Night A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Saturday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 46.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central Oregon Coast, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE