Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSSE 4 G 13 MPH
- Dewpoint35°F (2°C)
- Wind Chill33°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
WANDERER'S PEAK (WPKO3)
Lat: 45.109444°N Lon: 122.195278°W Elev: 4350ft.
15 Miles N Detroit OR
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Rain showers. Some thunder is also possible. Low around 35. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Monday Rain and snow showers. Some thunder is also possible. High near 41. Calm wind becoming west 5 to 9 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Monday Night Rain and snow showers likely, mainly before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. West wind 5 to 9 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 48. Calm wind.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29. East southeast wind 10 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Friday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 50.
- Friday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Sunday A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Oregon Cascades, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE