Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
RED BOX (RXFO3)
Lat: 45.0275°N Lon: 121.921111°W Elev: 3250ft.
20 Miles S Brightwood OR
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. High near 46. West wind 6 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
- Tonight Showers likely before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. West wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 50. West wind 5 to 9 mph becoming east in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30. East southeast wind around 13 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 59. Southeast wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Friday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 55.
- Friday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 66.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Sunday A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 64.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Oregon Cascades, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE