Unseasonably cold temperatures spreading into central U.S.
A strong cold front will usher a much colder air mass into the central and eastern U.S. for the end of the work week. Temperatures will be 10 to 20 degrees below average in some areas. Rain and snow will be possible across the Great Lakes on Friday as the system crosses the area. Heavy snow is possible in the central Appalachians Friday night.
Read More... Humidity98% Wind SpeedNA BarometerNA Dewpoint44°F (7°C) VisibilityNA
Current conditions at
RED BOX (RXFO3)
Lat: 45.0275°N Lon: 121.921111°W Elev: 3250ft.
14 Miles S Government Camp OR 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Showers. Temperature falling to around 38 by 11am. West wind 7 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible. Tonight A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. West northwest wind 3 to 6 mph. Saturday A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly after 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 43. West wind 7 to 10 mph. Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. West wind around 11 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph. Sunday A 40 percent chance of rain, mainly after 11am. Cloudy, with a high near 43. West wind around 8 mph. Sunday Night Rain likely, mainly after 11pm. Cloudy, with a low around 39. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Monday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 46. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Monday Night Rain. Cloudy, with a low around 39. Tuesday Rain. Cloudy, with a high near 48. Tuesday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 40. Wednesday Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 54. Wednesday Night Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. Thursday Rain likely. Partly sunny, with a high near 52.