Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSE 5 G 16 MPH
- Dewpoint33°F (1°C)
- Wind Chill36°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
WANDERER'S PEAK (WPKO3)
Lat: 45.109444°N Lon: 122.195278°W Elev: 4350ft.
14 Miles S Cherryville OR
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 52. Calm wind becoming east 5 to 9 mph.
- Tonight Areas of frost after 2am. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 32. East southeast wind 8 to 14 mph.
- Wednesday Areas of frost before 11am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 58. East southeast wind 9 to 14 mph becoming light in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35. West wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56. Calm wind becoming west 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of rain after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Friday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 53. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Friday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Sunday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Sunday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Monday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 45.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Oregon Cascades, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE