Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint17°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
Timberline Lodge - Base (TIM60)
Lat: 45.332°N Lon: 121.713°W Elev: 6001ft.
5 Miles E Government Camp OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 43. Light and variable wind becoming east southeast 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 30. Southeast wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 50. Southeast wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32. West wind around 9 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50. West wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of rain before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Friday A 50 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 46.
- Friday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Sunday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Sunday Night A slight chance of rain showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Monday A chance of rain and snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 36.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Oregon Cascades, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE