Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedNNE 12 G 20 MPH
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
- Wind Chill25°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Government Camp - Top (GOV50)
Lat: 45.288°N Lon: 121.781°W Elev: 5000ft.
7 Miles ESE Brightwood OR
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 34. East southeast wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 60. East southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36. Northwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57. West wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of rain after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Southwest wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Friday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 54. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Friday Night A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 64.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of rain. Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Sunday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 63.
- Sunday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Monday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Tuesday A slight chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Oregon Cascades, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE