Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.05 in
- Dewpoint10°F (-12°C)
Current conditions at
MEARES Cape Meares (AS612)
Lat: 45.46607 Lon: -123.92098 Elev: 1421ft.
3 Miles ESE Cape Meares OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 27. East northeast wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 16. Calm wind.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 33. Calm wind.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. East northeast wind around 5 mph.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 38. East wind around 5 mph.
- Monday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday A 40 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 43.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Wednesday A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 42.
- Wednesday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Thursday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 49.
- Thursday Night Showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Friday Showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 47.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Oregon Coast, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE