Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
- Barometer30.47 in
- Dewpoint35°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
MEARES Cape Meares (AS612)
Lat: 45.46607°N Lon: 123.92098°W Elev: 1421ft.
3 Miles ESE Cape Meares OR
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 52. Northeast wind around 9 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 39. East wind 10 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 55. East wind 9 to 17 mph becoming north in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43. North northwest wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 48. West wind around 6 mph.
- Thursday Night A 40 percent chance of rain, mainly after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Friday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 49. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Friday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Saturday A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47.
- Sunday A chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Sunday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Monday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 43.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Oregon Coast, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE