Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNW 5 MPH
- Barometer30.50 in (1033.4 mb)
- Dewpoint12°F (-11°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill19°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
Portland, Portland-Hillsboro Airport (KHIO)
Lat: 45.54806 Lon: -122.95444 Elev: 203ft.
2 Miles WSW Hillsboro OR
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 26. Calm wind.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 13. Calm wind.
- Monday A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly after 4pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 31. Calm wind. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Monday Night Snow likely, mainly after 10pm. Cloudy, with a low around 25. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday Snow likely before 4pm, then a chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a high near 36. Light south wind. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday Night A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly before 10pm. Cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Wednesday Cloudy, with a high near 38.
- Wednesday Night A slight chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Thursday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 42.
- Thursday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Friday A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 43.
- Friday Night A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Saturday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 44.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Greater Portland Metro Area, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE