Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedE 9 G 15 MPH
- Dewpoint39°F (4°C)
- Wind Chill35°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
SOUTH FORK (SFKO3)
Lat: 45.595278°N Lon: 123.483611°W Elev: 2257ft.
7 Miles SE Foss OR
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 45. East northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a steady temperature around 44. East wind 10 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 51. East wind 8 to 16 mph becoming west northwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39. Northwest wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 48. Calm wind becoming west around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night A 40 percent chance of rain, mainly after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Friday Rain. High near 46. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Friday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Saturday A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Sunday A chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Sunday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Monday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 36.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Coast Range of Northwest Oregon, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE