Winter Storm Continues Across Central U.S.
The powerful winter storm that has been affecting much of the central and western U.S. continues to intensify as it moves into Canada. Snow is tapering off across the Upper Midwest, but heavy snow is possible on Thur. from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley. Freezing rain is possible from TX to the Ohio Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedE 3 G 8 MPH
- Dewpoint11°F (-12°C)
Current conditions at
SOUTH FORK (SFKO3)
Lat: 45.595278 Lon: -123.483611 Elev: 2257ft.
7 Miles SE Foss OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Increasing clouds, with a high near 27. East wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Tonight A 50 percent chance of snow, mainly after 10pm. Cloudy, with a low around 21. Southeast wind 6 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Friday A 30 percent chance of snow before 10am. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 24. Windy, with an east wind 22 to 32 mph, with gusts as high as 43 mph. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 18. Breezy, with an east wind 16 to 23 mph, with gusts as high as 32 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 18. East wind 13 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 15.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 25.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 33.
- Monday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Tuesday A chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a high near 38.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Wednesday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 40.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Coast Range of Northwest Oregon, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE