Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWSW 21 MPH
- Barometer29.88 in (1016.8 mb)
- Dewpoint9°F (-13°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill5°F (-15°C)
Current conditions at
Billings, Billings Logan International Airport (KBIL)
Lat: 45.80694 Lon: -108.54222 Elev: 3648ft.
3 Miles WSW Pompeys Pillar MT
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 14. Wind chill values as low as -5. West wind around 25 mph.
- Tuesday Snow showers likely, mainly after 11am. Cloudy, with a high near 23. Wind chill values as low as -5. West wind 18 to 23 mph becoming northwest 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Tuesday Night A 50 percent chance of snow, mainly before 11pm. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 1. Wind chill values as low as -15. North northeast wind 6 to 11 mph becoming light north northwest in the evening. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 28. Wind chill values as low as -15. Southwest wind 9 to 14 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 16. Southwest wind 13 to 15 mph.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 34.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Friday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 32.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 12.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 33.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 33.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 32.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Yellowstone County, MT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE