Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, Arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-30 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains on Wednesday. Wind Chill Advisories or Warnings are in effect across the northern Plains and Upper Midwest.
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
Coldwater Ridge-Mt St Helens (MSH32)
Lat: 46.3 Lon: -122.26 Elev: 3199ft.
9 Miles W Mount St Helens WA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 38. East southeast wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Tonight Increasing clouds, with a low around 26. East wind 5 to 11 mph.
- Thursday Snow, mainly after 10am. High near 36. East southeast wind around 14 mph becoming south in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Thursday Night Rain and snow, becoming all rain after 10pm. Low around 32. West southwest wind 12 to 17 mph decreasing to 6 to 11 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Friday Showers likely, mainly before 10am. Cloudy, with a high near 38. Southwest wind 9 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Friday Night A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 38.
- Saturday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Sunday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 38.
- Sunday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Monday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 38.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Tuesday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for South Washington Cascades, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE