Winter Storm Impacting Southern Plains through Ohio Valley
A major icing event is forecast through Friday across portions of the southern Great Plains toward the Lower Ohio Valley, where Winter and Ice Storm Warnings are in effect. Prolonged power outages are possible for this region. This storm system will also bring heavy snow from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley.
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
Coldwater Ridge-Mt St Helens (MSH32)
Lat: 46.3 Lon: -122.26 Elev: 3199ft.
Mount St Helens WA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Occasional flurries. Cloudy, with a low around 12. Wind chill values as low as -2. East wind around 8 mph.
- Friday Occasional flurries before 10am. Cloudy, then gradual clearing during the afternoon, with a high near 17. Wind chill values as low as -5. East northeast wind around 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 6. Wind chill values as low as -15. East wind 13 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Saturday Sunny and cold, with a high near 7. Wind chill values as low as -15. Northeast wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 6. North northwest wind around 6 mph.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 13.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 12.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 24.
- Monday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Tuesday A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 23.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Wednesday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 29.
- Wednesday Night Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 26. Breezy.
- Thursday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 34. Breezy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for South Washington Cascades, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE