Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSSW 9 MPH
- Barometer30.05 in
- Dewpoint45°F (7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Seattle, Seattle Boeing Field (KBFI)
Lat: 47.54583°N Lon: 122.31361°W Elev: 16ft.
West Seattle WA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A 40 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 46. Southwest wind 15 to 20 mph.
- Friday A 30 percent chance of showers before 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 56. South southwest wind 10 to 14 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. South southeast wind around 8 mph.
- Saturday A 50 percent chance of rain after 10am. Cloudy, with a high near 57. South wind around 9 mph.
- Saturday Night Rain. Low around 50. South southwest wind 14 to 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Sunday Rain. High near 56. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Sunday Night A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Monday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 53.
- Monday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Wednesday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Thursday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 54.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Seattle/Bremerton Area, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE