Severe weather possible for parts of northern Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Tuesday afternoon and evening across portions of the northern Plains, from extreme south-central North Dakota into eastern South Dakota. Isolated severe thunderstorms capable of hail and locally-strong wind gusts are possible.
Read More... Humidity94% Wind SpeedE 10 mph Barometer29.95 in Dewpoint52°F (11°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill51°F (11°C)
Current conditions at
Ketchikan International Airport (PAKT)
Lat: 55.35°N Lon: 131.7°W Elev: 76ft.
4 Miles NNW Clover Pass AK 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Showers likely, mainly after noon. Cloudy, with a high near 56. West wind 15 to 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Tonight Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. Southwest wind 15 to 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Wednesday Isolated showers before noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 52. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45. Northeast wind 10 to 15 mph increasing to 15 to 20 mph after midnight. Thursday Rain after noon. High near 51. Northeast wind 25 to 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Thursday Night Rain. Low around 48. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Friday Rain. High near 54. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Friday Night Rain. Cloudy, with a low around 49. Saturday Rain. Cloudy, with a high near 52. Saturday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 50. Sunday Rain. Cloudy, with a high near 54. Sunday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47. Monday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 53.