Wet weather in store for Pacific Northwest, Northeast
An active weather pattern in the Pacific Northwest will bring moderate to heavy rainfall across the region through midweek. Meanwhile, a developing nor'easter off the Atlantic coast will bring several inches of rain by Thursday morning across parts of the Northeast and New England.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
12NM N Caamano Point AK
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
High and low forecast temperature values represent air temperature.
Water temperature forecast is experimental.
Associated Zone Forecast which includes this point
Last Update: 4:31 am AKDT Oct 21, 2014
Forecast Valid: 8am AKDT Oct 21, 2014-6pm AKDT Oct 27, 2014
WIND FORECASTS REFLECT THE PREDOMINANT SPEED AND DIRECTION
EXPECTED. SEA FORECASTS REPRESENT THE AVERAGE OF THE HIGHEST
ONE-THIRD OF THE COMBINED WINDWAVE AND SWELL HEIGHT.
- SynopsisA GALE FORCE LOW IN THE SE GULF WILL MOVE N TUE AND THEN W INTO
THE CENTRAL GULF BY WED. MEANWHILE THE ASSOCIATED FRONT WILL
MOVE N THROUGH THE PANHANDLE TUE SPREADING WIND AND RAIN. THE
SECOND WRAP WILL MOVE N ACROSS THE PANHANDLE BEHIND THE FRONT
TUE AFTERNOON INTO TUE NIGHT.
- Today SE wind around 30 kt, with gusts as high as 40 kt. Rain. Seas around 6 ft.
- Tonight SE wind 20 to 30 kt, with gusts as high as 40 kt. Showers. Seas 4 to 6 ft.
- Wednesday SE wind 10 to 15 kt. Showers, mainly before 1pm. Seas 2 to 3 ft.
- Wednesday Night SE wind 10 to 15 kt. Scattered showers. Seas 2 to 3 ft.
- Thursday SE wind 10 to 15 kt. Scattered showers. Seas 2 to 3 ft.
- Thursday Night SE wind 10 to 15 kt. Showers likely, mainly before 1am. Seas 2 to 3 ft.
- Friday SE wind around 10 kt. Showers likely, mainly after 1pm. Seas around 2 ft.
- Friday Night SE wind around 10 kt. Showers likely. Seas around 2 ft.
- Saturday SE wind 5 to 10 kt. Scattered showers. Seas 1 to 2 ft.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE