Flash flooding possible across parts of New Mexico and Texas
Tropical moisture associated with the remnants of Tropical Storm Odile will bring a threat of flash flooding on Friday across parts of eastern New Mexico into southeastern Texas. Additional rainfall amounts of 1-3 inches are expected on Friday, before the threat of excessive rainfall moves into north Texas on Saturday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
12NM N Caamano Point AK
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
High and low forecast temperature values represent air temperature.
Water temperature forecast is experimental.
Associated Zone Forecast which includes this point
Last Update: 3:25 pm AKDT Sep 19, 2014
Forecast Valid: 5pm AKDT Sep 19, 2014-6pm AKDT Sep 25, 2014
WIND FORECASTS REFLECT THE PREDOMINANT SPEED AND DIRECTION
EXPECTED. SEA FORECASTS REPRESENT THE AVERAGE OF THE HIGHEST
ONE-THIRD OF THE COMBINED WINDWAVE AND SWELL HEIGHT.
- SynopsisA LOW OVER THE NW GULF WILL WEAKEN THROUGH FRI NIGHT THEN
DISSIPATE SAT. A STRONG LOW WILL MOVE N INTO THE FAR SE GULF
LATE FRI NIGHT...THEN GO INLAND ACROSS THE CENTRAL PANHANDLE
SAT. THE ASSOCIATED FRONT WILL MOVE ACROSS MOST OF THE PANHANDLE
SAT BUT STALL OVER FAR SOUTHERN PANHANDLE BY SAT AFTERNOON.
OUTLOOK. ANOTHER STRONG LOW WILL MOVE N INTO THE GULF SUN.
- This Afternoon SE wind around 15 kt. Showers. Seas around 3 ft.
- Tonight SE wind 15 to 20 kt increasing to 25 to 30 kt after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 40 kt. Rain. The rain could be heavy at times. Seas 3 ft building to 6 ft.
- Saturday SE wind 15 to 25 kt, with gusts as high as 40 kt. Rain. The rain could be heavy at times. Seas 3 to 5 ft.
- Saturday Night SE wind around 15 kt. Rain. Seas around 3 ft.
- Sunday SE wind 15 to 20 kt. A chance of rain. Seas 3 to 4 ft.
- Sunday Night SE wind around 15 kt. Rain. Seas around 3 ft.
- Monday SE wind 10 to 15 kt. Rain. Seas 2 to 3 ft.
- Monday Night SE wind 10 to 15 kt. A chance of rain. Seas 2 to 3 ft.
- Tuesday SE wind around 10 kt. Partly sunny. Seas around 2 ft.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE