Severe weather possible for parts of central, northern Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Tuesday afternoon and evening across portions of the central and northern Plains, from northeastern Nebraska across parts of eastern and northern South Dakota. Large hail will be the main risk, though a tornado or two is possible, as well.
Read More... Humidity100% Wind SpeedS 3 mph Barometer29.96 in Dewpoint52°F (11°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Ketchikan International Airport (PAKT)
Lat: 55.35°N Lon: 131.7°W Elev: 76ft.
10 Miles N Caamano Point AK 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Showers likely. Patchy fog before noon. Otherwise, cloudy, with a high near 56. Southeast wind 15 to 20 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Tonight Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. West wind 10 to 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Wednesday Isolated showers before noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 52. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming northwest in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45. Southeast wind 10 to 15 mph increasing to 15 to 20 mph after midnight. Thursday Rain after noon. High near 52. Southeast wind 25 to 35 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Thursday Night Rain. Low around 49. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Friday Rain. High near 54. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Friday Night Rain. Cloudy, with a low around 49. Saturday Rain. Cloudy, with a high near 54. Saturday Night Rain. Cloudy, with a low around 50. Sunday Rain. Cloudy, with a high near 57. Sunday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47. Monday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 56.