Snow winding down in the Northeast; heavy rainfall in the Northwest
Happy Thanksgiving! Conditions will continue to improve throughout Thanksgiving Day across New England as the nor'easter moves away from the coast. Meanwhile, the Pacific Northwest will remain wet due to a series of Pacific storm systems. Flood Watches remain in effect for parts of Washington state through Friday.
Read More... Humidity59% Wind SpeedW 9 mph Barometer29.68 in (1005.3 mb) Dewpoint24°F (-4°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill30°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
Ketchikan International Airport (PAKT)
Lat: 55.35°N Lon: 131.7°W Elev: 76ft.
Meyers Chuck AK 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Thanksgiving Day Sunny, with a high near 40. Northwest wind 25 to 30 mph becoming northeast in the afternoon. Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 40. Northeast wind 25 to 30 mph. Friday Sunny, with a high near 40. North wind 20 to 25 mph. Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30. Northeast wind 10 to 15 mph becoming southeast 5 to 10 mph after midnight. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 34. Southeast wind 5 to 15 mph becoming north in the morning. Saturday Night A 40 percent chance of snow after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Sunday Snow likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 33. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Sunday Night Snow likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Monday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 38. Monday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. Tuesday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40. Tuesday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 37. Wednesday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 39.