Arctic air to drop temperatures across the northern Plain and northern Rockies; will bring snow to the Intermountain West
An arctic front is forecast to plunge through the northern Plains and northern Rockies on Saturday bringing a drastic drop in temperatures across these areas with a burst of snow over much of the Intermountain Region. Arctic air will also filter into the Pacific Northwest bringing with it snow showers and subfreezing low temperatures.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity40% Wind SpeedNE 7 mph Barometer30.14 in (1020.8 mb) Dewpoint5°F (-15°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill18°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
Klawock Airport (PAKW)
Lat: 55.59°N Lon: 133.09°W Elev: 49ft.
6 Miles SE Coffman Cove AK 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 16. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Saturday A 20 percent chance of snow after noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 30. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Saturday Night Snow, mainly after midnight. Low around 28. Southeast wind 10 to 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible. Sunday Snow before noon, then rain. High near 36. Southeast wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Sunday Night Snow, mainly before midnight. Low around 29. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Monday A 30 percent chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 38. Monday Night A 40 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Tuesday A chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a high near 38. Tuesday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 35. Wednesday A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 38. Wednesday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. Thursday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 37. Thursday Night Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. Friday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 37.