Marginal Risk of severe weather for central Texas
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a Marginal Risk of severe thunderstorms Thursday afternoon and evening across parts of central Texas. Large hail will be the main risk. Elsewhere, widely-scattered thunderstorms not expected to reach severe limits are possible surrounding the Marginal Risk area in Texas, as well as across the Ozarks and central Florida.
3NM E Point Baker AK
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
High and low forecast temperature values represent air temperature.
Water temperature forecast is experimental.
Associated Zone Forecast which includes this point
Last Update: 9:01 am AKDT Oct 30, 2014
Forecast Valid: 12pm AKDT Oct 30, 2014-6pm AKST Nov 5, 2014
WIND FORECASTS REFLECT THE PREDOMINANT SPEED AND DIRECTION
EXPECTED. SEA FORECASTS REPRESENT THE AVERAGE OF THE HIGHEST
ONE-THIRD OF THE COMBINED WINDWAVE AND SWELL HEIGHT.
- SynopsisLOW PRESSURE OVER THE EASTERN GULF WILL MOVE SLOWLY
NORTHWESTWARD ON THURSDAY INTO THE NORTHERN GULF. ON THURSDAY
NIGHT TROUGHING WILL EXTEND FROM THE NORTHERN GULF SOUTHEAST
THROUGH THE EASTERN GULF AND PANHANDLE.
- This Afternoon ESE wind around 10 kt becoming WSW. Rain, mainly before 1pm. Seas around 2 ft.
- Tonight W wind 5 to 10 kt becoming E after midnight. A chance of rain, mainly after 1am. Seas 1 to 2 ft.
- Friday E wind 15 to 20 kt. Showers, mainly after 7am. Seas 3 to 4 ft.
- Friday Night E wind 20 to 25 kt, with gusts as high as 35 kt. Rain. Seas 4 to 5 ft.
- Saturday E wind 20 to 25 kt, with gusts as high as 35 kt. Rain. Seas 4 to 5 ft.
- Saturday Night E wind around 20 kt. Rain. Seas around 4 ft.
- Sunday E wind around 20 kt. Rain likely. Seas around 4 ft.
- Sunday Night E wind 20 to 25 kt, with gusts as high as 35 kt. Rain. Seas 4 to 5 ft.
- Monday E wind 15 to 20 kt. Rain. Seas 3 to 4 ft.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE