Winter weather forecast in Northeast, Four Corners region
Snow will continue Friday in the Northeast as a clipper system moves across the region. This will be nothing like the recent nor'easter that brought up to three feet of snow to parts of the Northeast, as snowfall totals will generally be six inches or less, with the exception of Maine where up to a foot is possible. Meanwhile, snow is forecast for the Four Corners region through the weekend.
12NM SSW Scow Bay AK
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
High and low forecast temperature values represent air temperature.
Water temperature forecast is experimental.
Associated Zone Forecast which includes this point
Last Update: 2:57 pm AKST Jan 29, 2015
Forecast Valid: 6pm AKST Jan 29, 2015-6pm AKST Feb 5, 2015
WIND FORECASTS REFLECT THE PREDOMINANT SPEED AND DIRECTION
EXPECTED. SEA FORECASTS REPRESENT THE AVERAGE OF THE HIGHEST
ONE-THIRD OF THE COMBINED WINDWAVE AND SWELL HEIGHT.
- SynopsisA WEAK LOW WILL ENTER THE FAR SOUTHEASTERN GULF THURSDAY NIGHT
AND MOVE NORTHEAST OVER HAIDA GWAII LATE FRIDAY. A VERY LARGE
LOW OVER THE NORTHERN PACIFIC WILL PUSH A FRONT NORTH OVER THE
GULF SATURDAY INTO SUNDAY.
- Tonight Variable winds 5 kt or less. Mostly cloudy. Seas around 1 ft.
- Friday Variable winds 5 kt or less. Mostly cloudy. Seas around 1 ft.
- Friday Night Variable winds 5 kt or less. Mostly clear. Seas around 1 ft.
- Saturday SE wind 5 to 10 kt. Mostly sunny. Seas 1 to 2 ft.
- Saturday Night SE wind 10 to 15 kt. Mostly cloudy. Seas 2 to 3 ft.
- Sunday SE wind around 10 kt. A chance of rain. Seas around 2 ft.
- Sunday Night SE wind around 10 kt. Mostly cloudy. Seas around 2 ft.
- Monday SE wind around 10 kt. Mostly sunny. Seas around 2 ft.
- Monday Night SE wind around 10 kt. Partly cloudy. Seas around 2 ft.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE