Winter Storm from the Mexican Border in Texas to southern New England through Thursday
A widespread winter weather event is underway from southwest Texas into parts of southern New England. Most locations will see moderate to heavy rainfall before changing over during the overnight hours. Sleet and freezing rain are expected from south/central Texas into the Southeast while significant snowfall is expected from the southern Plains across the Mid-Atlantic into New England.
Read More... Humidity87% Wind SpeedE 12 mph Barometer29.97 in Dewpoint36°F (2°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill32°F (0°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 56.48°N Lon: 132.37°W Elev: 43ft.
4 Miles E Blaquiere Point AK 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Rain. Low around 36. Southeast wind around 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Thursday Rain. High near 41. Southeast wind 5 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible. Thursday Night Rain likely, mainly before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southeast after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Friday A 50 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 42. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Friday Night A 30 percent chance of rain before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. Southeast wind around 5 mph. Saturday Rain likely, mainly after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 43. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Saturday Night Rain. Low around 38. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Sunday Rain. Cloudy, with a high near 42. Sunday Night Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. Monday Rain likely. Partly sunny, with a high near 37. Monday Night Snow showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Tuesday Scattered rain and snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 37. Tuesday Night Scattered snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. Wednesday Snow likely. Partly sunny, with a high near 36.