Severe Thunderstorms Possible Texas Gulf Coast to Louisiana This Afternoon into Tonight
Primary threats in these areas are damaging wind gusts and a tornado or two. Elsewhere, freezing rain is possible across parts of the northeast. A storm system moving into the intermountain west will spread heavy rain across parts of northern California, Oregon and Washington. Heavy snow and high wind will impact the higher elevations of the Sierra, Cascades and northern Rocky Mountain States.
7NM ESE Emmons Island AK
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
High and low forecast temperature values represent air temperature.
Water temperature forecast is experimental.
Associated Zone Forecast which includes this point
Last Update: 7:39 am AKST Nov 22, 2014
Forecast Valid: 1pm AKST Nov 22, 2014-6pm AKST Nov 28, 2014
WIND FORECASTS REFLECT THE PREDOMINANT SPEED AND DIRECTION
EXPECTED. SEA FORECASTS REPRESENT THE AVERAGE OF THE HIGHEST
ONE-THIRD OF THE COMBINED WINDWAVE AND SWELL HEIGHT.
- SynopsisLOW PRESSURE WILL PERSIST OVER THE ALASKAN PENINSULA AS A SERIES
OF WEAK WAVES TRAVEL NORTHEAST INTO THE FAR SOUTHEASTERN GULF
THROUGH MONDAY MORNING.
- This Afternoon SW wind around 10 kt. Showers. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Tonight SW wind around 10 kt becoming NE after midnight. Showers likely, mainly before midnight. Patchy fog after midnight. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Sunday SW wind around 10 kt. Showers. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Sunday Night SW wind around 10 kt becoming NNE after midnight. Showers likely. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Monday NNE wind 5 to 10 kt becoming SW in the afternoon. Scattered showers. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Monday Night SW wind around 10 kt becoming NE after midnight. Showers likely, mainly after midnight. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday NE wind around 10 kt. A chance of showers. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday Night Variable winds 5 kt or less. A chance of showers. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Wednesday Variable winds 5 kt or less. A chance of showers. Seas 1 ft or less.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE