Strong winds in the Great Lakes and Ohio Valley
A developing storm system in the Upper Midwest will move through the Great Lakes into Canada on Monday. Winds will be gusty and strong around this system and extend from the Great Lakes to the Ohio and Tennessee Valleys. The strongest winds will be around Lake Ontario and Lake Erie, with gusts up to 60 mph in parts of Michigan, Ohio and Upstate New York where High Wind Warnings are in effect.
Light Rain Fog/Mist
3°C Humidity100% Wind SpeedCalm Barometer29.67 in (1004.7 mb) Dewpoint38°F (3°C) Visibility3.00 mi
Current conditions at
Hoonah Seaplane (PAOH)
Lat: 58.12°N Lon: 135.45°W Elev: 20ft.
18 Miles W Game Creek AK 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Rain before noon, then showers likely after noon. High near 39. East wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light southeast. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Tonight Showers likely, mainly after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Tuesday Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 38. East wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. East wind around 5 mph. Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 35. East wind around 5 mph. Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22. Thanksgiving Day Sunny, with a high near 33. Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 30. Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20. Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 30. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22. Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 32.