Powerful nor'easter continues to affect areas across Northeast
The powerful nor'easter that brought moderate to heavy snowfall and blizzard conditions to the Northeast on Monday will continue to affect the region on Tuesday, with heavy snow and blizzard conditions expected from eastern Long Island to Maine as the system slowly moves to the northeast. Snow and strong winds will being tapering off from south to north Tuesday night into Wednesday morning.
HumidityNA Wind SpeedNA BarometerNA DewpointN/A VisibilityNA
Current conditions at
Point Retreat (PRTA2)
Lat: 58.41°N Lon: 134.95°W Elev: 98ft.
Eagle Beach AK 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight A 30 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 28. Northeast wind around 5 mph. Wednesday Snow likely before noon, then rain. High near 36. Northeast wind around 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible. Wednesday Night Rain. Low around 33. Northeast wind around 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible. Thursday Rain. High near 39. Northeast wind 10 to 15 mph becoming south in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Thursday Night Rain likely, mainly before midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 33. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming east after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Friday A chance of rain and snow before noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 39. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32. Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21. Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 30. Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24. Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 31. Monday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. Tuesday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 33.