Strong winds in the Great Lakes and Ohio Valley
A developing storm system in the Upper Midwest will move through the Great Lakes into Canada on Monday. Winds will be gusty and strong around this system and extend from the Great Lakes to the Ohio and Tennessee Valleys. The strongest winds will be around Lake Ontario and Lake Erie, with gusts up to 60 mph in parts of Michigan, Ohio and Upstate New York where High Wind Warnings are in effect.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity92% Wind SpeedNE 3 mph Barometer29.61 in (1002.7 mb) Dewpoint30°F (-1°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Seward Airport (PAWD)
Lat: 60.12°N Lon: 149.45°W Elev: 59ft.
6 Miles NNW Cooper Landing AK 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Snow showers likely, mainly before noon. Cloudy, with a high near 35. East wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible. Tonight A 20 percent chance of snow showers before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. Southeast wind around 5 mph. Tuesday A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 37. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph after midnight. Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32. North wind around 5 mph. Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. Thanksgiving Day Partly sunny, with a high near 29. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 29. Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21. Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 26. Saturday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18. Sunday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 23.