More precipation for the Pacific Northwest on Sunday
Another quiet day for most of the county on Sunday, but wet and windy weather will remain in the Pacific Northwest and northern Rockies. In some of the higher elevations, the rain will change over to snow during the day on Sunday.
31NM SE Passage Canal AK
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
High and low forecast temperature values represent air temperature.
Water temperature forecast is experimental.
Associated Zone Forecast which includes this point
Last Update: 11:22 am AKDT Oct 25, 2014
Forecast Valid: 4pm AKDT Oct 25, 2014-6pm AKDT Oct 31, 2014
WIND FORECASTS REFLECT THE PREDOMINANT SPEED AND DIRECTION
EXPECTED. SEA FORECASTS REPRESENT AN AVERAGE OF THE HIGHEST
ONE-THIRD OF THE COMBINED WIND WAVE AND SWELL HEIGHT.
- SynopsisA 1007 MB LOW NEAR MIDDLETON ISLAND WILL DRIFT TO 40 NM SOUTH OF
YAKUTAT AT 1009 MB SUN AFTERNOON AND THEN DISSIPATE SUN NIGHT. HIGH
PRESSURE WILL THEN MOVE OVER THE GULF OF ALASKA THROUGH MON.
- This Afternoon Variable winds 5 kt or less. Partly sunny. Seas around 2 ft.
- Tonight WNW wind 5 to 10 kt. Mostly cloudy. Seas around 2 ft.
- Sunday NW wind around 10 kt. Mostly sunny. Seas around 2 ft.
- Sunday Night Variable winds 5 kt or less. Partly cloudy. Seas around 2 ft.
- Monday Variable winds 5 kt or less. Mostly sunny. Seas around 2 ft.
- Monday Night Variable winds 5 kt or less. Mostly cloudy. Seas around 2 ft.
- Tuesday Variable winds 5 kt or less. A chance of rain after 7am. Seas around 2 ft.
- Tuesday Night NNE wind 5 to 10 kt. A chance of rain and snow. Seas around 2 ft.
- Wednesday Variable winds 5 kt or less. A chance of rain and snow showers. Seas around 2 ft.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE