Marginal Risk of severe weather for central Texas
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a Marginal Risk of severe thunderstorms Thursday afternoon and evening across parts of central Texas. Large hail will be the main risk. Elsewhere, widely-scattered thunderstorms not expected to reach severe limits are possible surrounding the Marginal Risk area in Texas, as well as across the Ozarks and central Florida.
11NM SE Passage Canal AK
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
High and low forecast temperature values represent air temperature.
Water temperature forecast is experimental.
Associated Zone Forecast which includes this point
Last Update: 5:32 am AKDT Oct 30, 2014
Forecast Valid: 7am AKDT Oct 30, 2014-6pm AKST Nov 5, 2014
WIND FORECASTS REFLECT THE PREDOMINANT SPEED AND DIRECTION
EXPECTED. SEA FORECASTS REPRESENT AN AVERAGE OF THE HIGHEST
ONE-THIRD OF THE COMBINED WIND WAVE AND SWELL HEIGHT.
- SynopsisA 995 MB LOW 100 NM S OF YAKUTAT WILL MOVE TO 70 NM W OF MIDDLETON
ISLAND AT 992 MB AND THEN DISSIPATE FRI MORNING. A 982 MB LOW
WILL FORM NEAR KODIAK ISLAND FRI AFTERNOON AND THEN MOVE TO 140 NM
E OF KODIAK CITY AT 982 MB EARLY SAT MORNING.
- Today Variable winds 5 kt or less. A slight chance of rain and snow showers before 10am, then a slight chance of rain showers between 10am and 1pm. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Tonight Variable winds 5 kt or less. Partly cloudy. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Friday Variable winds 5 kt or less. A slight chance of rain and snow showers before 1pm, then a chance of rain showers. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Friday Night NE wind 5 to 10 kt. Rain likely, mainly after 7pm. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Saturday NE wind 5 to 10 kt. Rain. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Saturday Night Variable winds 5 kt or less. Rain. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Sunday Variable winds 5 kt or less. Rain. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Sunday Night Variable winds 5 kt or less. Rain likely. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Monday Variable winds 5 kt or less. Rain and snow likely. Seas 1 ft or less.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE