More precipation for the Pacific Northwest on Sunday
Another quiet day for most of the county on Sunday, but wet and windy weather will remain in the Pacific Northwest and northern Rockies. In some of the higher elevations, the rain will change over to snow during the day on Sunday.
11NM SE Passage Canal AK
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
High and low forecast temperature values represent air temperature.
Water temperature forecast is experimental.
Associated Zone Forecast which includes this point
Last Update: 4:32 pm AKDT Oct 25, 2014
Forecast Valid: 6pm AKDT Oct 25, 2014-6pm AKDT Nov 1, 2014
WIND FORECASTS REFLECT THE PREDOMINANT SPEED AND DIRECTION
EXPECTED. SEA FORECASTS REPRESENT AN AVERAGE OF THE HIGHEST
ONE-THIRD OF THE COMBINED WIND WAVE AND SWELL HEIGHT.
- SynopsisA 1007 MB LOW NEAR MIDDLETON ISLAND WILL DRIFT TO 40 NM SOUTH OF
YAKUTAT AT 1009 MB SUN AFTERNOON AND THEN DISSIPATE SUN NIGHT. HIGH
PRESSURE WILL THEN MOVE OVER THE GULF OF ALASKA THROUGH MON.
- Tonight WNW wind 5 to 10 kt. Partly cloudy. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Sunday WNW wind around 10 kt. Sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Sunday Night NW wind 5 to 10 kt. Mostly clear. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Monday Variable winds 5 kt or less. Sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Monday Night Variable winds 5 kt or less. Partly cloudy. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday Variable winds 5 kt or less. A chance of rain and snow between 1pm and 4pm, then a chance of snow after 4pm. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday Night Variable winds 5 kt or less. A chance of snow before 7pm, then a chance of rain. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Wednesday Variable winds 5 kt or less. A chance of rain and snow. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Wednesday Night Variable winds 5 kt or less. A chance of rain and snow. Seas 1 ft or less.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE