Snow winding down in the Northeast; heavy rainfall in the Northwest
Happy Thanksgiving! Conditions will continue to improve throughout Thanksgiving Day across New England as the nor'easter moves away from the coast. Meanwhile, the Pacific Northwest will remain wet due to a series of Pacific storm systems. Flood Watches remain in effect for parts of Washington state through Friday.
0NM NNW Hope AK
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
High and low forecast temperature values represent air temperature.
Water temperature forecast is experimental.
Associated Zone Forecast which includes this point
Last Update: 5:32 am AKST Nov 27, 2014
Forecast Valid: 11am AKST Nov 27, 2014-6pm AKST Dec 3, 2014
WIND FORECASTS REFLECT THE PREDOMINANT SPEED AND DIRECTION
EXPECTED. SEA FORECASTS REPRESENT AN AVERAGE OF THE HIGHEST
ONE-THIRD OF THE COMBINED WIND WAVE AND SWELL HEIGHT.
- SynopsisHIGH PRESSURE WILL REMAIN OVER THE GULF THROUGH FRI MORNING.
A WEATHER FRONT WILL ENTER THE WESTERN GULF FRI AFTERNOON.
- Thanksgiving Day Variable winds 5 kt or less. Patchy fog. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Tonight ESE wind 5 to 10 kt. Patchy fog. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Friday ESE wind 10 to 15 kt. A slight chance of snow showers after noon. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Friday Night E wind around 10 kt. Snow likely, mainly after midnight. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Saturday Variable winds 5 kt or less. Snow likely. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Saturday Night Variable winds 5 kt or less. A chance of snow showers. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Sunday N wind around 10 kt. A chance of snow showers. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Sunday Night NNE wind 5 to 10 kt. Mostly cloudy. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Monday E wind around 10 kt. Partly sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE