Severe thunderstorms will continue this evening and tonight
Strong storms with heavy rain, wind and hail will continue over Oklahoma, Arkansas and northeast Texas this evening and tonight. Strong storms are also expected from northeast Pennsylvania to Maine. More strong storms may impact the Idaho panhandle, eastern Washington State, western Montana and southwest Tennessee. Hot temperatures continue for the Great Basin, southern Arizona and Oregon.
Barometer29.90 in (1012.7 mb)
Current conditions at
Hagerstown Regional Airport (KHGR)
Lat: 39.71 Lon: -77.73 Elev: 722ft.
Overnight Cloudy with scattered showers. Lows in the upper 60s. North winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50 percent. Thursday Mostly cloudy. Highs around 80. North winds 5 to 10 mph. Thursday Night Partly cloudy in the evening...then clearing. Lows in the upper 50s. North winds 5 to 10 mph. Friday Sunny. Highs around 80. North winds 5 to 10 mph...becoming northwest in the afternoon. Friday Night Mostly clear in the evening...then becoming partly cloudy. Lows around 60. Southeast winds around 5 mph. Saturday Partly sunny. Highs in the mid 80s. Saturday Night Showers and thunderstorms likely. Lows in the upper 60s. Chance of rain 60 percent. Sunday Showers and thunderstorms likely. Highs in the mid 80s. Chance of rain 60 percent. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the mid 60s. Chance of rain 40 percent. Monday Partly sunny with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the lower 80s. Chance of rain 50 percent. Monday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the lower 60s. Tuesday Mostly sunny. Highs in the mid 70s. Tuesday Night Mostly clear. Lows in the upper 50s. Wednesday Mostly sunny. Highs in the upper 70s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE