Warmup expected in the East, cooler weather forecast across parts of West
Much of the eastern U.S. will see a significant warming trend beginning on Friday, with high temperatures as much as 10-15 degrees warmer than on Thursday. The warming trend will continue into the weekend. Meanwhile, temperatures will be on the decrease across much of the northern Plains and Intermountain West over the next several days.
Wind SpeedW 3 mph
Barometer30.27 in (1025.3 mb)
Current conditions at
Annapolis (U.S. Naval Academy) (KNAK)
Lat: 38.98 Lon: -76.48 Elev: 7ft.
Queen Anne's County
Tonight Partly cloudy this evening...then becoming cloudy. Lows in the upper 20s. Northwest winds 5 to 10 mph...becoming northeast after midnight. Saturday Mostly cloudy in the morning...then becoming partly sunny. Highs in the mid 40s. South winds 10 to 15 mph. Saturday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 30s. South winds 5 to 10 mph. Sunday Partly sunny. Highs in the mid 50s. Southwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Sunday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 40s. Southwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Monday Partly sunny. Highs in the upper 50s. Monday Night Mostly cloudy with a chance of rain showers. A chance of snow showers after midnight. Lows in the lower 30s. Chance of precipitation 30 percent. Tuesday Partly sunny. A chance of snow showers in the morning. Cooler with highs in the lower 40s. Chance of snow 30 percent. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy with a chance of rain and snow showers. Lows in the lower 30s. Chance of precipitation 30 percent. Wednesday Cloudy with a chance of rain showers. A chance of snow showers in the morning. Highs in the lower 50s. Chance of precipitation 40 percent. Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy. A chance of showers in the evening. Lows in the upper 30s. Chance of rain 40 percent. Thursday Partly sunny. Highs around 50. Thursday Night Partly cloudy in the evening...then becoming mostly cloudy. Lows in the mid 30s. Friday Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers. Highs around 50.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE