Wet and stormy weather continues across Pacific Northwest
Most of the country will experience tranquil weather this weekend. The exception will be the Pacific Northwest and northern California where a series of storm systems will bring rain, strong winds and thunderstorms through Saturday.
Wind SpeedSW 3 mph
Barometer29.90 in (1012.8 mb)
Current conditions at
Ann Arbor Municipal Airport (KARB)
Lat: 42.22 Lon: -83.75 Elev: 840ft.
Today Breezy. Chance of sprinkles in the morning. Mostly cloudy until 2 pm...then partly cloudy until 4 pm...then mostly sunny. Highs 62 to 66. West winds 10 to 20 mph...with gusts to 30 mph. Tonight Clear. Lows 36 to 40. West winds 10 to 20 mph... Becoming northwest 5 to 15 mph late. Sunday Sunny. Highs 57 to 61. West winds 5 to 15 mph. Sunday Night Mostly clear. Lows 39 to 43. Light and variable winds. Monday Partly cloudy. Highs 67 to 71. South winds 5 to 15 mph. Monday Night A chance of light showers after 2 am. Partly cloudy. Lows 55 to 59. Chance of rain 40 percent. Tuesday Mostly cloudy with showers likely and a chance of thunderstorms. Highs 63 to 67. Chance of rain 60 percent. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy. Lows 41 to 45. Wednesday Partly cloudy. Highs 51 to 55. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy. Lows 35 to 39. Thursday Mostly cloudy. Highs 50 to 54. Thursday Night Partly cloudy with a chance of showers. Lows 35 to 39. Chance of rain 30 percent. Friday Partly cloudy. Highs 44 to 48.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE