Heavy rain forecast for Pacific Northwest this week
A cold front moving onshore along the Pacific Northwest and northern California coast will bring heavy rain to the region through the first part of the week. A second cold front expected to move onshore by late Tuesday, bringing additional rain and higher-elevation snow to the region.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Wind SpeedSW 7 mph
Current conditions at
Monroe, Custer Airport (KTTF)
Lat: 41.94 Lon: -83.43 Elev: 617ft.
Today A chance of light showers until around noon...then light showers likely. Cloudy. Highs 57 to 61. West winds 5 to 15 mph. chance of rain 60 percent. Tonight A chance of light showers. Cloudy. Lows 42 to 46. Northwest winds 5 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40 percent. Tuesday Cloudy with a chance of light showers. Highs 49 to 53. North winds 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50 percent. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy until around midnight...then partly cloudy. Lows 39 to 43. North winds 5 to 15 mph. Wednesday Partly cloudy until around noon...then mostly sunny. Highs 52 to 56. North winds 5 to 15 mph. Wednesday Night Clear. Lows 34 to 38. Thursday Sunny. Highs 52 to 56. Thursday Night Mostly clear. Lows 36 to 40. Friday Mostly sunny. Highs 57 to 61. Friday Night Mostly clear. Lows 42 to 46. Saturday Mostly sunny. Highs 61 to 65. Saturday Night Mostly clear. Lows 40 to 44. Sunday Mostly sunny. Highs 55 to 59.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE