Snow continues in Northern New England
Strong low pressure will keep snow going over northern New England into Thursday afternoon. Another low pressure area will bring snow to the central Plains and Mississippi Valley. Occasional rain and mountain snow is expected along the west coast and southern Rocky Mountains.
Wind SpeedNW 10 G 17 mph
Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill32°F (0°C)
Current conditions at
Wildwood, Cape May County Airport (KWWD)
Lat: 39.02 Lon: -74.92 Elev: 23ft.
Cape May County
Overnight Mostly clear and breezy. Lows in the lower 30s. West winds 15 to 20 mph with gusts up to 30 mph. Thursday Sunny and breezy. Highs in the lower 40s. Northwest winds 15 to 20 mph. Thursday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the upper 20s. Northwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Friday Mostly sunny. Highs in the lower 40s. Northwest winds 10 to 15 mph. Friday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 20s. Northwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Saturday Partly sunny in the morning...then mostly cloudy with a chance of rain showers in the afternoon. Highs around 40. Chance of rain 30 percent. Saturday Night Cloudy with a chance of rain and snow showers. Lows in the lower 30s. Chance of precipitation 50 percent. Sunday Mostly cloudy. A chance of snow showers in the morning. Highs in the mid 40s. Chance of snow 30 percent. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy. Lows in the mid 30s. Monday Partly sunny with a 30 percent chance of rain. Highs in the mid 40s. Monday Night Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of rain. Lows in the upper 30s. Tuesday Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of rain. Highs in the upper 40s. Tuesday Night Rain likely. Lows in the lower 40s. Chance of rain 60 percent. Wednesday Rain likely. Breezy with highs in the lower 50s. Chance of rain 60 percent.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE