On Saturday, severe weather will be possible across portions of the northern Plains while dry and hot conditions begin returning to the West.
Severe weather is possible over parts of the northern Plains on Saturday. During the late afternoon and early evening hours, large hail and isolated tornadoes will be the primary threats with damaging winds becoming the greatest threat in the late evening hours. Out west, hot and dry conditions begin to return bringing increased heat dangers and fire weather concerns.
Barometer30.27 in (1024.9 mb)
Current conditions at
Danbury Municipal Airport (KDXR)
Lat: 41.37 Lon: -73.48 Elev: 456ft.
Tonight Mostly clear. Lows in the mid 50s. Southeast winds around 5 mph late this evening...becoming light and variable. Saturday Mostly sunny. Patchy fog in the morning. Highs in the upper 70s. South winds 5 to 10 mph. Saturday Night Partly cloudy in the evening...then becoming mostly cloudy. Patchy fog after midnight. Lows in the lower 60s. South winds 5 to 10 mph. Sunday Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Patchy fog in the morning. Humid with highs in the mid 80s. Southwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50 percent. Sunday Night Cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Patchy fog after midnight. Humid with lows in the upper 60s. Southwest winds around 5 mph. Chance of rain 40 percent. Labor Day Mostly cloudy in the morning...then becoming partly sunny. A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Patchy fog in the morning. Highs in the lower 80s. Chance of rain 30 percent. Monday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the upper 60s. Tuesday Partly sunny. A chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the mid 80s. Chance of rain 30 percent. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the upper 60s. Chance of rain 30 percent. Wednesday Mostly sunny. Highs in the mid 80s. Wednesday Night Mostly clear. Lows in the upper 50s. Thursday Sunny. Highs in the lower 80s. Thursday Night Mostly clear. Lows around 60. Friday Mostly sunny. Highs around 80.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE