Snow continues in Northern New England
Strong low pressure will keep snow going over northern New England into Thursday afternoon. Another low pressure area will bring snow to the central Plains and Mississippi Valley. Occasional rain and mountain snow is expected along the west coast and southern Rocky Mountains.
Wind SpeedW 9 mph
Barometer30.06 in (1017.9 mb)
Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill29°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Philadelphia, Northeast Philadelphia Airport (KPNE)
Lat: 40.08 Lon: -75.01 Elev: 118ft.
Today Partly sunny. Highs in the lower 40s. Northwest winds 10 to 15 mph with gusts up to 30 mph. Tonight Partly cloudy in the evening...then becoming mostly cloudy. Lows in the lower 30s. Northwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Friday Mostly sunny. Highs in the lower 40s. Northwest winds 10 to 15 mph. Friday Night Mostly clear in the evening...then becoming partly cloudy. Lows in the upper 20s. Northwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Saturday Partly sunny. Highs around 40. Northeast winds around 5 mph. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy. A chance of snow after midnight. Lows in the lower 30s. Chance of snow 30 percent. Sunday Mostly cloudy in the morning...then becoming partly sunny. Highs in the lower 40s. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy. Lows in the mid 30s. Monday Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of rain. Highs in the mid 40s. Monday Night Cloudy with a 40 percent chance of rain. Lows around 40. Tuesday Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of rain. Highs in the upper 40s. Tuesday Night Rain likely. Lows in the mid 40s. Chance of rain 60 percent. Wednesday Rain likely. Highs in the mid 50s. Chance of rain 60 percent.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE