Issued by NWS
WGUS82 KTAE 090104
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TALLAHASSEE FL
804 PM EST THU DEC 8 2016
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in Florida...
Choctawhatchee River near Caryville (US 90) affecting Holmes AND
All persons with interest along the river should monitor the latest
forecasts, and be prepared to take necessary precautions to protect
life and property. Do not drive cars through flooded areas. If you
see flood waters: Turn around. Don`t drown.
For graphical hydrologic information, please go to weather.gov and
click on your state. Select Rivers and Lakes AHPS under current
conditions and click on your river point.
704 PM CST THU DEC 8 2016
The Flood Warning continues for
the Choctawhatchee River near Caryville (US 90).
* Until late Friday night.
* At 6:01 PM Thursday the stage was 12.2 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 12.0 feet.
* Forecast: The river will continue rising to near 12.2 feet by after
midnight tomorrow. The river will fall below flood stage tomorrow
* Impact: At 12.0 feet: Extensive lowland flooding will occur.
LAT...LON 3099 8588 3085 8591 3077 8589 3070 8592 3070 8581 3099 8580