Issued by NWS Missoula, MT
FNUS75 KMSO 031636
Spot Forecast for Blue
National Weather Service Missoula MT
1036 AM MDT FRI JUL 3 2015
Forecast is based on request time of 1016 MDT on July 03.
If conditions become unrepresentative, contact the National Weather
.DISCUSSION...The main concern for Saturday will be the increasing
westerly winds that should begin fairly soon after sunrise. The
good news is that the fire should remain out of the strongest
winds which will plague locations further to your east in Montana.
Another concern will be the easterly gradient that develops later
on Saturday into Sunday, but again...do not expect east winds to
make it over to the Blue Fire. RH recoveries should remain near to
values experienced in recent nights.
* Sky/Weather.........Mostly sunny. A few cumulus build-ups
possible after 1300 over highest terrain.
* Max Temperature.....88-94.
* Min Humidity........11-16 percent.
* Wind (20 ft)........Variable 1-3 mph becoming west-northwest around
7-10 mph after 1200.
* Haines Index........4 low.
REQUESTED BY...steve munson
TYPE OF REQUEST...WILDFIRE