Issued by NWS
WGUS42 KTAE 061234
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TALLAHASSEE FL
734 AM EST TUE DEC 6 2016
...The National Weather Service in Tallahassee has issued a Flood
Warning for the following rivers in Florida...
Shoal River near Mossy Head (CR 1087) affecting Walton County
All persons with interest along the river should monitor the latest
forecasts, and be prepared to take necessary precautions to protect
life and property. Do not drive cars through flooded areas. If you
see flood waters: Turn around. Don`t drown.
For graphical hydrologic information, please go to weather.gov and
click on your state. Select Rivers and Lakes AHPS under current
conditions and click on your river point.
634 AM CST TUE DEC 6 2016
The National Weather Service in Tallahassee has issued a
* Flood Warning for the Shoal River near Mossy Head (CR 1087).
* From this morning, or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 6:30 AM Tuesday the stage was 14.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 14.0 feet.
* Forecast: The river will continue rising to near 14.7 feet by late
this afternoon. The river will fall below flood stage on Wednesday
* Impact: At 14.0 feet: Water begins to overflow into wooded areas
along the river from New Harmony Road westward to Laird Road.
LAT...LON 3076 8639 3077 8631 3077 8619 3080 8620 3082 8630 3082 8639