Issued by NWS Missoula, MT
FNUS75 KMSO 281912
SPOT FORECAST FOR HORSESHOEWEST
National Weather Service Missoula MT
112 PM MDT Wed Sep 28 2016
Forecast is based on ignition time of 1305 MDT on September 29.
If conditions become unrepresentative, contact the National Weather
.DISCUSSION...For Thursday, a dry airmass will be moving in
through the day which will bring Min RH`s down to the upper teens
to low 20s. Winds will be upslope through the morning and is
expected to become out of the southwest during the afternoon.
A few showers and possibly a thunderstorm is expected to develop
on the nearby terrain in the afternoon which may cause gusty and
* Sky/Weather.........Mostly sunny. Slight chance of rain showers
and thunderstorms in the afternoon.
* CWR (> 0.10 Inch)...Less than 10 percent.
* Max Temperature.....76-81.
* Min Humidity........17-22 percent.
* Wind (20 ft)........Upslope 2-5 mph becoming southwest 3-8 mph
during the afternoon with gusts up to 15 mph.
* Mixing Height.......Less than 100 ft agl increasing to 5000 ft
agl in the afternoon.
* Mixing Winds........South 5 mph.
REQUESTED BY...Chad Burnett
TYPE OF REQUEST...PRESCRIBED