Wintry Weather on Monday for parts of the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast
Another round of wintry weather is expected on Monday morning. The greatest area of concern is in central Virgina to southeast New York where freezing rain is possible. Some locations may see up to a quarter of an inch of ice before temperatures rise late Monday morning and the storm system departs.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 1 G 8 MPH
- Barometer30.25 in
- Dewpoint15°F (-9°C)
Current conditions at
EW0993 Oakland (E0993)
Lat: 37.86033 Lon: -122.23483 Elev: 960ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Clear, with a steady temperature around 33. North wind around 5 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 50. Northeast wind 7 to 13 mph.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 32. East northeast wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 50. East northeast wind around 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37. Light and variable wind.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Francisco Bay Shoreline, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE