Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Light Rain Fog/Mist
- Wind SpeedW 9 mph
- Barometer30.01 in (1016.6 mb)
- Dewpoint47°F (8°C)
- Visibility2.50 mi
- Wind Chill45°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
Atlanta, DeKalb-Peachtree Airport (KPDK)
Lat: 33.88 Lon: -84.3 Elev: 1027ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Rain, mainly before 10am. Areas of fog before 9am. High near 48. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 27. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 52. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. Northwest wind around 5 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 48. Northwest wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 28.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Friday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 38. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Saturday Rain. High near 53. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 46.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Fulton, GA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE