Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Barometer30.14 in
- Dewpoint36°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
AD6NH Orange (AP541)
Lat: 33.77635 Lon: -117.89374 Elev: 117ft.
2 Miles W Anaheim CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Patchy fog. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 47. Calm wind.
- Friday Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 64. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 48. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming northeast in the evening.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 73. Northeast wind around 10 mph.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 51. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 79.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 53.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 80.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 80.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 74.
- Wednesday Night Patchy fog after 10pm. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 50.
- Thursday Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 66.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Orange County Coastal Areas, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE