Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure system will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring a variety of wintry weather to a large portion of the country. Hardest hit areas are expected to be in the Northeast and New England where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 6 mph
- Barometer29.73 in (1006.7 mb)
- Dewpoint52°F (11°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Anniston Metropolitan Airport (KANB)
Lat: 33.59°N Lon: 85.85°W Elev: 611ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Showers and possibly a thunderstorm before 2am, then a chance of showers. Patchy fog after 5am. Low around 58. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Wednesday A 50 percent chance of showers, mainly before 2pm. Patchy fog before 8am. Otherwise, cloudy, with a high near 63. Breezy, with a southwest wind 10 to 15 mph increasing to 20 to 25 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 35 mph.
- Wednesday Night A 20 percent chance of showers before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. Blustery, with a northwest wind 15 to 20 mph decreasing to 10 to 15 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 51. Northwest wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 29. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Friday Night A 30 percent chance of showers after 8pm. Cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Saturday A 40 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 63.
- Saturday Night A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Sunday A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Sunday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Monday A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Monday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Calhoun County, AL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE