Winter Storm Continues Across Central U.S.
The powerful winter storm that has been affecting much of the central and western U.S. continues to intensify as it moves into Canada. Snow is tapering off across the Upper Midwest, but heavy snow is possible on Thur. from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley. Freezing rain is possible from TX to the Ohio Valley.
- Wind SpeedSW 7 mph
- Barometer30.07 in (1017.5 mb)
- Dewpoint67°F (19°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Anniston Metropolitan Airport (KANB)
Lat: 33.59 Lon: -85.85 Elev: 611ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today A chance of showers, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after noon. Cloudy, with a high near 75. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Tonight Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. Low around 63. South wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Friday Rain. High near 72. South wind 5 to 15 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Friday Night Rain. Low around 41. North wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Rain likely, mainly after 11am. Cloudy, with a high near 48. North wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Night Rain. Low around 46. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Sunday A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Cloudy, with a high near 63.
- Sunday Night Showers. Low around 54. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Monday A 50 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 56.
- Monday Night A 40 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 49.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Calhoun County, AL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE