Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.03 in
- Dewpoint33°F (1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Ahoskie, Tri-County Airport (KASJ)
Lat: 36.3°N Lon: 77.17°W Elev: 69ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 36. Calm wind.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 70. Light south wind becoming west 6 to 11 mph in the morning.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 46. Southwest wind around 7 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 73. Southwest wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 51. Southwest wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Wednesday A chance of showers, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 70. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night Showers likely, mainly before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 45.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 24.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Bertie County, NC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE