Major Winter Storm Continues Moving into the Eastern Third of the U.S. While Another System Begins Impacting the West Coast
Snow, sleet, freezing rain and heavy rainfall will continue to impact the eastern third of the U.S. through the weekend. Extremely cold temperatures will continue to settle into the western two-thirds of the country behind this storm system. In the meantime, a reinforcing shot of cold air is beginning to impact the West Coast as the next system approaches.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedE 8 MPH
- Barometer30.04 in (1017.5 mb)
- Dewpoint17°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill41°F (5°C)
Current conditions at
Daggett, Barstow-Daggett Airport (KDAG)
Lat: 34.85361 Lon: -116.78667 Elev: 1926ft.
13 Miles WNW Barstow CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 36. Light and variable wind becoming west southwest 8 to 13 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph.
- Saturday A 50 percent chance of rain, mainly after 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 49. Windy, with a west wind 24 to 33 mph, with gusts as high as 46 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. Breezy, with a west wind 15 to 25 mph decreasing to 5 to 15 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 36 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 43. Light and variable wind becoming east northeast 6 to 11 mph in the morning.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 26. East northeast wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 42.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 25.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 49.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Mojave Desert, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE