Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 15 MPH
- Barometer29.97 in (1013.4 mb)
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Daggett, Barstow-Daggett Airport (KDAG)
Lat: 34.85361°N Lon: 116.78667°W Elev: 1926ft.
13 Miles WNW Barstow CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 49. West southwest wind 9 to 13 mph becoming northwest after midnight.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 70. West wind 7 to 17 mph becoming northeast in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 24 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43. Northeast wind 14 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 70. Northeast wind 15 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44. North northeast wind 6 to 10 mph becoming west in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 77.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 81.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 83.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 83.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Mojave Desert, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE