Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 10 mph
- Barometer29.69 in (1006.0 mb)
- Dewpoint35°F (2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill35°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
Bismarck Municipal Airport (KBIS)
Lat: 46.78°N Lon: 100.75°W Elev: 1683ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Patchy fog before 9am. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 45. Northwest wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Tonight A slight chance of rain before 9pm, then a slight chance of rain and snow between 9pm and 11pm, then a slight chance of snow after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. North wind around 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tuesday A 20 percent chance of snow before noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 39. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22. Northwest wind 9 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45. West wind 8 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 37.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Burleigh County, ND
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE