Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.52 in
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Lat: 30.24 Lon: -98.91 Elev: 1696ft.
5 Miles W Stonewall TX
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. North wind around 5 mph.
- Thursday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 50. North wind around 5 mph becoming east in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of showers after midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 37. East wind around 5 mph becoming south after midnight.
- Friday A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before noon. Cloudy, with a high near 55. South wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west northwest after midnight.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 56. North wind 10 to 15 mph increasing to 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30. North wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 56. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 30. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming southwest after midnight.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Gillespie County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE